This world is a really strange place to live. A very weird place. Here are 29 strange, crazy and bizarre laws that prove just that.
1. It Is Illegal For A Female Divorcee Or Widow To Skydive On A Sunday Afternoon In Florida.
2. In Venice, It Is Illegal To Feed Pigeons.
3. In India, To Become A Motor Vehicle Inspector In Andhra Pradesh, You Need Good Teeth.
4. In Switzerland, It Is Illegal To Flush A Toilet After 10 pm.
5. It’s A Crime To Forget Your Wife’s Birthday In Samoa.
6. In Britain, It Is Illegal To Carry A Plank Along The Pavement.
7. In Ohio, it is against state law to get a fish drunk.
8. In Virginia, It Is Illegal For A Man To Kick A Woman Out Of Bed.
9. In Singapore, Chewing Gum Is Illegal.
10. In Denmark, It Is Actually Illegal To Start Your Car Without First Cheecking If There Are Any Children Sleeping Under The Car.
11. In Japan, Being Overweight Is Illegal.
12. In Saudi Arabia, It Is Illegal For Any Woman To Drive A Car.
13. In France, It Is Illegal To Name A Pig Napoleon.
14. In Turin, Dog Owners Must Take Their Dogs On A Walk At Least Three Times A Day.
15. In Vermont, A Wife Needs The Husband’s Permission To Wear False Teeth.
16. In Egypt, if You Use Binoculars Near An Airport You Are Running The Risk Of Getting Detained Or Arrested.
17. Men can’t wear strapless gowns in public in Melbourne, Australia.
18. You are NOT ALLOWED to make an ugly face at a dog in Oklahoma. You land up in jail for this.
19. In Minnesota, USA, it is against the law to hang female and male underwear together on the same washing line.
20. In England, it is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament.
21. In North Carolina, Bingo games cannot last more than 5 hours.
22. In Thailand, it is illegal to step on any money.
23. In Iowa, it is illegal for a man with a moustache to kiss a woman in public.
24. In Hong Kong, there’s a law that allows a wife to kill her husband if she finds him cheating. However, she must kill him with her bare hands.
25. In Britain, oddly enough it is illegal to be drunk in the pub.
26. A married woman is not allowed to have more than one glass of wine in La Paz, Bolivia.
27. In Arizona, Chickens are not allowed to cross the road.
28. In Ohio, Policemen are allowed to bite a dog if they think it will calm the dog down.
29. In Rhode Island, you may not sell toothpaste and a toothbrush to the same customer on a Sunday.
So the next time you are feeding a pigeon or chewing gums or carrying a plank, do check in which country you are!!
Hope you enjoyed the post! If you did, then don’t forget to like the post and let us know if you know of any such laws too! We would love to hear from you!!
Cheers till our next post!
And do follow our blog to get updates of our next posts.